We are a full service company specializing in quality feed and competitive grain marketing. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff are happy to assist you in developing a feeding program, profitably marketing your grain, and bringing your product to market.
Wayland Monday thru Friday 7:30am to 4:30 pm
Access our grain bids at the Cash Bids link under the Grain menu.
Grain Indemnity Fund
The state of Iowa has reimplented the collection of fees to fund the Grain Indemnity Fund. These assessments will begin on September 1, 2023. The assessment is .25cents (quarter of a cent) per bushel. Bushels affected are those sold on Cash or Spot contracts. Bushels on Credit Sale Contracts - Deferred Price, Deferred Payment, or Basis - are not covered by or assessed for this fund.
Please call our Wayland office at 319-256-6000 we will be happy to help you with all your grain marketing needs!
Registration for our website is optional and gives you access to more information and create your own personal market quoteboard.
For free signup:
|Name||Delivery Start||Cash Price||Delivery End|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.
- Corn Trading Higher through Thursday
- Front month corn futures are up by 2 ½ to 4 cents so far for Thursday. That has the March contract less than a penny from the daily high. Wire sources say South Korea’s KFA is on the market for 138k MT of corn. USDA’s weekly Export Sales report showed...
- Red Hog Market Despite Solid Export Demand
- Hogs are trading in the red through Thursday with losses of as much as 2.4% for the front months. The National Average Base Hog price was shown as a 97c decrease to $53.92 in the AM report. The CME Lean Hog Index from 12/04 was $69.60, down by 24 cents....
- Cotton Futures Rallying with Dec Out of the Way
- The front month cotton market is rallying triple digits with March futures at a 3c gain so far. The other nearbys are up by 1.72 cents to 2.9 cents/lb for midday. The weekly Export Sales data showed 116,429 RBs of cotton was sold during the week that ended 11/30. That...
- Soybeans and Soy Oil Rallying
- The Thursday session is working with beans 8 ¾ to 13 ¾ cents in the black so far. Jan has pulled off the daily high by 3 cents. The Soybean Oil futures market is also on the recovery rally through midday with gains of over 3% for the front months....
- Wheat Maintaining Rally through Thursday
- The front month wheat futures are trading another 4 to 9 cents in the black for Thursday. Chicago futures are up by as much as 1.6%, while the HRW contracts are gaining 1.2% to 1.5%. Spring wheat futures in Minneapolis are up by 4 ½ to 7 cents so far....
- Mixed Cattle Market through Thursday Midday
- Fat cattle are trading mixed but mostly red so far, with losses capped at 27 cents and gains of less than a nickel. Feeders are also mixed, but are mostly higher for Thursday. The cash market traded $171, which was $3-$4 weaker than last week. The 12/05 CME Feeder Cattle...