We are a full service company specializing in quality feed and competitive grain marketing. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff are happy to assist you in developing a feeding program, profitably marketing your grain, and bringing your product to market.
Access our grain bids at the Cash Bids link under the Grain menu.
AgriWay Partners and the Chicago Board of Trade will be closed Monday, May 29 in observance of Memorial Day.
We are offering a free DP program for corn.
Deliver your grain to Wayland now and pay no storage charges. Grain must be priced by Sept 15, 2023 at the spot price. A contract must be signed prior to delivery.
Please call our Wayland office at 319-256-6000 we will be happy to help you with all your grain marketing needs!
Registration for our website is optional and gives you access to more information and create your own personal market quoteboard.
For free signup:
|Name||Delivery Start||Cash Price||Delivery End|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.
- Monday’s Cotton Market Mostly Higher
- July cotton futures are trading 10 points in the red, while the other front months are up 5 to 51 points through the Monday session. The Cotlook A Index for 6/2 was 290 points higher to 96.65 cents. USDA’s weekly Cotton Market Review had 11,437 bales sold this week at...
- Lean Hogs Mixed at Midday
- The summer month contracts are fading 15 to 85 cents through midday. The back months are up by as much as 67 cents in a mixed session. USDA’s National Average Morning Base Hog price was shown as $80.30 for Monday after a $1.07 drop. The CME Lean Hog Index was...
- Cattle Higher through Midday
- Front month cattle futures are trading $0.27 to $0.90 higher through Monday’s midday. Preliminary OI had 18,302 contracts open in the June contract into the FND session. USDA confirmed cash trade for the week was mostly near $175 - $180 for the South and from $183 - $188 for the...
- Midday Gains in Wheat Market
- CBT SRW futures are trading with 2 3/4 to 4 1/2 cent gains. KC wheat futures are working with 4 3/4 to 8 1/2 cent gains. Spring wheat futures are currently 9 to 12 cents higher. USDA reported 291,599 MT of wheat was exported during the week that ended 6/1....
- Midday Soy Futures Mostly Lower
- Soybean prices are 3 to 4 3/4 cents in the red so far through midday. Monday’s soymeal market is $0.60 to $1.50 in the black. BO futures are 26 to 29 points lower through midday. Weekly Export Inspections data had 214,247 MT of soybean shipments for the week that ended...
- Corn Fades into Midday
- Corn futures are trading with 4 to 5 1/4 cent losses for the new crop market. July futures are leading the way down with 12 1/4 cent losses so far. NOAA’s updated 7-day QPF shows light precip totals for most of the contiguous U.S. Nebraska through Arkansas is expected to...